KAGE membership is important, numbers count!
Strong membership is especially important when advocating with decision makers who make decisions regarding appropriate educational opportunities for gifted and talented children. A membership in KAGE is an investment in advocacy efforts with our state and federal legislators. Be an advocate for gifted programs and gifted children!
How do I Join KAGE?
How do I join KAGE?
KAGE is made of interested citizens like you. Won’t you join us as we work to improve opportunities for gifted and talented youth?
Why join KAGE?
Tangible benefits of membership include:
- subscription to the KAGE Update, a quarterly newsletter with articles from leading educators in the field of gifted education, updates on federal and state legislative announcements, scholarship announcements, registrations forms for KAGE events, calendars of events, checklists for parents, and much more.
- discounts on registration for KAGE events, including Annual Conference, Summer Workshop, and Social/Emotional Needs for Gifted Students, a workshop for parents and educators
Your fees also pay for:
- advocating at state and national levels for more appropriate educational opportunities for high ability students,
- representing to state education personnel and government officials, as well as state organizations, the needs of children who are gifted and talented,
- providing workshops and conferences that bring together educators, parents, and community members to expand the understanding of giftedness and the needs of these high ability children and youth, and
- providing up-to-date information to members through the website, listserv, and the KAGE Update!
SAVE! Join KAGE for two years and save $5! A one-year membership is $30 and a two-year membership is $55.
Institutional memberships are also available for $100. Institutional memberships allow a school or district to send up to four teachers to any of our workshops and conferences at the member rate (usually $30 less than the non-member rate.) One good feature is that different people can register for our different events. For more information about joining your school or district at the Institutional Membership rate, contact the KAGE office at email@example.com or 270.745.4301.
We look forward to counting you as a KAGE Member!
last updated 01/25/17