The link for today's Administrator Institute was emailed to all registrants yesterday. Email email@example.com if you do not have it. The Institute starts at 8:30 a.m. CENTRAL TIME, and will be recorded for later viewing.
Tuesday, February 9th: 8:30-11:00 (Central Time)
- Assistant Principals, and
- All Educators Who are Key Decision-Makers in Schools, Districts, and Organizations
PURPOSE: If gifted students from all levels of society are to be nurtured to be college and career ready and to reach their full potential, then key decision-makers must make informed decisions rooted in research-based strategies and best practices in gifted education. All children, including gifted children, need encouragement, and appropriate learning experiences from caring adults in order to make the most of who they are and will become.
COST: The Administrators Institute on February 9 is free if you are attending KAGE Virtual Conference 2021. Otherwise the cost is $50.
EILA CREDIT AVAILABLE
Truths about Gifted Education – Dr. Mary Evans, The Center for Gifted Studies at Western Kentucky University
What Is in Place for Gifted Education in Kentucky – Dr. Julia Link Roberts, The Center for Gifted Studies at Western Kentucky University
A Panel Discussion of Gifted Education
- Dr. Michael Broadbent, Principal, Breckinridge County
- Dr. Jim Flynn, Executive Director, Kentucky Association of School Superintendents
- Dr. Leann Pickerill, Paris School District
- Dr. Rob Stafford, Superintendent, Owen County
A Talent Development Plan
- Dr. Houston Barber, Superintendent, Frankfort Independent Schools
- Dr. Jonathan Plucker, Julian C. Stanley Endowed Professor, Johns Hopkins University
What Are the Next Steps – Dr. Roberts
We hope to see you at the KAGE Virtual Conference 2021 February 23-24. Presenters represent an array of experts in the field of education gifted children. Dr. Joseph Renzulli, Colin Seale, Dr. Julia Roberts, and more will be speaking. Read more at https://kagegifted.org/conf2021
INFORMED DECISION-MAKERS MAKE APPROPRIATE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES HAPPEN FOR GIFTED LEARNERS!
Last updated 01/06/2021